88 Thrushs Road, DULONG QLD 4560Auction Saturday, 03rd September at 01:30 pm
Acreage Opportunity With Stunning Views And Vast Potential
House - DULONG QLD
Set against a sweeping rural backdrop, this beautifully presented, and newly updated single level home offers an exceptional lifestyle opportunity, with vast potential to subdivide (STCA). Complete with two dams and fully fenced paddocks, the 7.61 Acre (3.08Ha) parcel also easily caters to animal enthusiasts or horse owners, and all within a stones-throw from the amenities of Nambour and patrolled beaches of the Sunshine Coast.
Enhanced throughout by recent updates, including fresh paint and brand new carpets. The interiors feel bright and modern, and capture the light and magnificent views, while a choice of outdoor spaces provide the perfect setting for enjoying your morning coffee or simply taking in the country ambience.
Accommodation comprises four generously sized bedrooms, including a luxury master with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. The fourth bedroom features a sliding door to outside, making it perfect for anyone seeking working from home options.
Whether you are looking to move straight in and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of this secluded haven or take advantage of the potential to subdivide down the track, the home’s superb location guarantees absolute peace and privacy, while still offering easy access to amenities and beaches.
Additional highlights of the home include:
• Enjoy stunning views over Blackall Ranges from the back deck
• Quality kitchen has soft close drawers and Miele dishwasher
• Spacious cupboard storage adjacent to the kitchen and laundry.
• Rich hardwood timber floors, air conditioning, wood burner fireplace for winter.
• Tree tops have been trimmed to maximise views, fresh mulch.
• 10,000 gallon water tank, tandem carport, large storage area
• Level areas in the yard suitable for a shed or playground.
• Situated approximately 10 minutes drive from Nambour Hospital, shops and schools.
• 25 minute drive to Sunshine Coast beaches and airport.
• A short drive to the Blackall Range villages of Mapleton, Montville and Flaxton.
Call Madi or Simon today to arrange your inspection!
*This property is being sold by auction therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Please note: Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document Fixed Price Realty can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 3.07 hectare
- 2 Toilet
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining