4 Inverleigh Court, BEERWAH QLD 4519Sold $630,000
Contemporary home with spectacular mountain views
House Sold - BEERWAH QLD
Are you dreaming of a home where you can sit back and relax on a large deck and enjoy the most glorious sunsets over the majestic Glasshouse Mountains, or wake up to the sound of abundant birdlife overlooking a bush setting? This elevated 4 bed family home boasts spectacular scenery and a quiet escape for those wishing to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Situated on a 3,451m2 elevated block, the garden maintenance on the property is very manageable. You only need to maintain the wrap around garden, adjacent to the main dwelling. The rest of the land is sloping with natural bushland which attracts King Parrots, Rosellas and Black Cockatoos. When you buy this property, you become the owner of your own private bushland without the headache of tedious garden maintenance.
Features you will love:
– Enjoy a BBQ on the large sprawling decks to the front or rear of the home which are sheltered from the sun and rain.
– The open-plan living area features air-conditioning and a fireplace for optimum comfort year-round
– The home boasts expansive open plan living with vaulted ceilings creating a spacious and airy vibe.
– The central kitchen has a new oven, corner pantry and plentiful bench space.
– The spacious master retreat boasts views over the mountain, a modern ensuite with twin vanities, oversized shower and separate toilet as well as a walk-in robe.
– The open plan living areas have beautiful Sydney Blue Gum polished timber flooring
– Three of the bedrooms are a fantastic size with the option to use the 4th bed as a study or a media room
– Tinted windows to keep the home cool
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Well equipped laundry with plenty of bench space and overhead cupboards
– Solar hot water system
– This property has town water but also a 5000 litre water tank
– Undercover parking area and plenty of space for additional vehicles
The property offers enough space for an inground pool or splash out on a raised shipping container pool, which you could position off the deck and enjoy the beautiful mountain views while sipping a cold beverage.
This great country property, is only one-hour drive or train ride to Brisbane and 15 minutes from the world-renowned Australia Zoo. It is close to all amenities including train station, shops, schools, childcare, sporting facilities, aquatic centre or if you’re after a swim in the ocean, the beaches at Caloundra are only 35 minutes away.
Please note: Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of the above information, Fixed Price Realty can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers to conduct their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 3,451 m²
- Floor Area is 262 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining