36 Eckersley Avenue, BUDERIM QLD 4556Auction Saturday, 10th September at 12:00 pm
Grand, Ocean Views, Multiple Living Areas or Development Opportunity
House - BUDERIM QLD
In a premier position in the heights of Buderim this grand multi-level home, 34-36 Eckersley Avenue, presents a perfect balance of space and light with immaculate considered interiors, grand entry ways, expansive entertaining areas and a sun drenched northern aspect.
Set within the flourishing gardens of a 1485sqm block, this exceptionally private four-bedroom + study home is tailor made for contemporary living. From the ground floor to the rooftop terrace, all spaces have been designed with functionality and large scale living in mind.
Premium finishes such as Italian marble, polished concrete, plantation shutters, timber flooring and a bespoke gallery system enhance the appeal of this beautifully renovated 1980s farmhouse, bringing modernity and functionality.
Features at a glance:
– Family indoor entertaining area
– Rooftop terrace with ocean and river views
– Large kitchen with Italian marble benchtops stainless appliance and walk in pantry
– Large formal dining area with elegant plantation shutters
– Four bedrooms plus study
– Master bedroom with built-ins
– Loft space for additional study area or sleeping nook
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Double remote lock-up garage
– Solar hot water system
– Large inground sparkling pool with entertainment deck
– Fully fenced and security gate
– Smart internal laundry with direct access to outside clothesline
– Ample storage throughout entire house
– Bespoke gallery rail system
– Flourishing and productive gardens
– Quiet and immaculate street
– Whites Lookout and Park just metres away at end of street
– Minutes to prominent schools
– Opportunity to subdivide this large corner block with two existing entrances
Enjoy the estate as is, or capitalise on your investment by adding a pool, granny flat or subdivide with the two existing entrances.
Seeing is believing, be sure not to miss a viewing of this striking property which provides endless opportunities for a dream lifestyle on the Sunshine Coast.
Inspection strictly by appointment only.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,485 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 4 Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining