34 Curlew Way, PEREGIAN SPRINGS QLD 4573
34 Curlew Way is a dream property for those that want a prime position and low maintenance lifestyle.
Situated within walking distance (500m) of the local shops (including Coles), 4km from the beach, 650m to St Andrews Anglican College, 20min walk to Coolum State High School & 600m to Peregian Springs State School.
The property has low maintenance garden beds and no grass to mow. This will give you more time to enjoy either the local club facilities (Pool & BBQs) or the Ridges Rec Club which offers an eight-lane 25-metre heated lap pool, a gym, a poolside café, tennis courts, meeting rooms, BBQ’s and outdoor relaxation areas.
You will find 34 Curlew Way in “The Pavilions” estate which comprise of architecturally designed townhouses, which exude a modern and sophisticated style, with a sleek and distinctive ambience.
Highlights of this home includes:
* Spacious, functional floor plan and high quality finishes
* 3 large bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and well appointed en-suite
* Elegant kitchen with large island bench, stone benchtops and gas cooktop
* 2 lounges (one as you enter the home and another upstairs)
* Powder room servicing the ground floor of the home
* Air-conditioning to the main living area and master bedroom
* Floor-to-ceiling windows promoting an abundance of natural light and breezes
* Extra ceiling height, plush carpets, ceiling fans throughout
* Private rear courtyard boasting low maintenance garden
* Single garage on remote
– Similar properties currently get rents of $680 – $700 per week
– Council Rates are approx $1615pa
– Body Corporate levies are currently approx $3345.68pa (paid early) which includes access to the Ridges Recreation Club and the Pavilions Pool and BBQ area (The gym membership alone is worth about $800pa and the building insurance could cost an individual home owner around $2000pa. Approximately $200pa goes towards the sinking fund to make provision for maintenance and unforeseen events.)
Call Madi or Simon today to arrange your inspection!
Please note: Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document Fixed Price Realty can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.