20 Lakedrive Crescent, MARCOOLA QLD 4564Price Guide $1,400,000
Unmissable Dual Income Opportunity in the 'Town of Seaside'
House - MARCOOLA QLD
Presenting an outstanding income generating opportunity, this beachside residence complete with fully self-contained two bedroom studio holds vast potential for both owner occupiers and astute investors. With the neighbouring park as your playground and the beach only 650 metres away, you can easily take a stroll to embrace the fresh sea breezes, enjoy a coffee at ‘Waiting for Hueys’ or sit down for breakfast at ‘The Messy Hen’.
In the main home, the open plan living/dining space flows effortlessly to the covered entertainers’ deck, which is perfect for relaxing and watching the children play in the park. The home also impresses with a large main kitchen featuring a five burner gas cooktop, dishwasher and island bench, while four spacious bedrooms provide enough accommodation for family and guests to reside.
Upstairs, you will find the self-contained studio, which reveals a rare two bedroom layout complete with its own entrance, private balcony and views of Mount Coolum. It can be easily rented out or used for in-law accommodation.
Potential rental returns for the studio on a long term basis are approximately $400 p/w, while holiday accommodation rates range from $200pn – $400pn (during peak season). A rental estimate for the main home is approx $750p/w.
Other features of the home include:
● Recently renovated master suite featuring newly laid carpet
● Two beautifully appointed bathrooms downstairs and one upstairs
● Hardwood timber floors, air conditioning, storage shed at side of house
● Exterior of the house has been freshly painted, noise insulated fence
● Remote control garage for two cars plus additional single garage
● Crimsafe security screens and hardwired security system in the studio
● Footsteps from buses, zoned for Coolum Beach Public School
● Located close enough to the beach to hear the waves break at night
● Within walking distance of local IGA, pharmacy, dentist and restaurants
Offering a relaxed setting for everyday living or for escaping on holiday, this property provides a truly unmissable opportunity in the heart of Marcoola’s ‘Town of Seaside’.
Call Madi or Simon today to arrange your inspection!
Please note: Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document Fixed Price Realty can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.