17/528 David Low Way, CASTAWAYS BEACH QLD 4567Sold $749,990
A beautiful Beachfront home in the secluded community of Castaways Cove
Townhouse Sold - CASTAWAYS BEACH QLD
It’s possible that you’ve been searching for a contemporary beach house with ocean views in an exclusive, resort style community. Then this home will match everything you’ve been looking for and not a thing to be done to this immaculate property.
This home is surrounded by nature, located only 100 steps away from a dog-friendly, direct-access, secluded, pristine and soft-sand beach.
This stunning beachfront home is located in the gated community of Castaway Cove. A free-standing villa with an open floor plan that takes full advantage of the ocean views.
The exterior and interior architecture was designed to be relaxing, but never boring.
At 220m2, it is a space that lends itself to family, friends, casual entertaining and comfortable living.
This home includes:
• A vast, open-plan living area on the top level of the home. The living room has richly hued hardwood floors and a wall of windows that run from the floor to almost touching the high, vaulted ceilings.
• In addition to the living room, the top level includes a spacious kitchen and a covered deck, perfect for hosting dinner parties.
• On the second level there are two spacious bedrooms: the master bedroom and a guest bedroom, each with its own separate bathroom. They enjoy a shared balcony and hardwood flooring.
• The master bedroom, like the living room, also has floor to ceiling windows.
• The ground level of the home has a large third bedroom and garage, another charming bedroom and a generous storage area.
As mentioned, this home is located in the pet-friendly, gated community of Castaways Cove. Castaways Cove amenities include:
• A community pool.
• A full-sized tennis court.
• And a winding bike path surrounded by lush tropical plants.
If you are looking for a property that lends itself to Holiday Letting or Air BnB, then this property is perfect… that is, if you are able to drag yourself out of this spectacular property.
Do you like shopping, dining and exciting experiences?
Well… heading North is Noosa, the exquisite holiday destination which is just 5 minutes away:
• Golfing on one of several golf courses (3 within 20 minutes’ drive).
• Casual and fine dining at over 150 nearby restaurants and cafes.
• Afternoon browsing at local specialty, clothing and art shops.
• Family recreational activities which could include whale watching, everglade boating and more.
Now, heading South just 5 minutes is the hidden gem of Peregian Beach Village.
• Imagine a place filled with fun outdoor cafes. Imagine visitors and locals sitting and sipping wine while listening to gentle, live music.
Imagine Village bakeries with treats so good that they will bring tears to your eyes. Peregian Beach Village is a breath of fresh air and only minutes from the special home described here.
You can enjoy this home and the resort-style living for only $779,000. Contact Madi at 0490 492 623 to arrange an inspection.
Please note: Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document Fixed Price Realty can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 207 m²
- Floor Area is 24 m²
- 3 Toilet
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes