16 Pear Court, BUDERIM QLD 4556Sold $745,000
Spacious Family Entertainer in Timberdale Estate
House Sold - BUDERIM QLD
This immaculate family home offers spacious, generous sized contemporary living of the very highest calibre.
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, this entertainers delight is complete with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, powder room, study nook, two separate living areas, central well-equipped kitchen and walk in pantry.
It boasts 2 covered patios and an alfresco entertaining gazebo with a pleasant outlook over the resort style pool and manicured easy-care landscaped gardens. All this on a low maintenance 742m2 block. The floorplan is family-friendly, designed for excellent separation of living, with a seamless, logical flow.
North facing, the home is light-filled and perfectly positioned to capture gentle breezes and treetop views. At 212m2, it is a space that lends itself to family, friends, casual entertaining and comfortable living.
The home includes:
• A vast, open-plan living area on the ground level of the home. The living room has timber floors which opens out to an alfresco seating area encapsulating the beautiful vegetation and birdlife.
• Well-designed spacious kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances with walk in pantry, perfect for hosting dinner parties.
• The master retreat with walk-in robe, modern ensuite with double vanities
• Large laundry and powder room
On the second level there are three spacious bedrooms all with built in wardrobes. They share an upstairs bathroom and enjoy a large living/media room which opens up to a covered balcony overlooking the tranquil tropical gardens and resort style pool.
Features at a glance:
– North facing contemporary home
– Spacious kitchen with walk in pantry
– Master retreat with walk in robe and modern ensuite
– 3 Spacious bedrooms all with built ins
– Downstairs powder room and study nook
– Double lock up garage on remote, interleading to the home
– Two separate living areas (upstairs and downstairs)
– Two covered alfresco areas
– Airconditioned living areas
– Large private entertaining area surrounded by a tropical garden
– Resort style pool with water feature
This property at Buderim is located in one of the best Private and Public-School precedents on the Sunshine Coast, from early learning, day care, Primary, Secondary through to University.
DISTANCES TO SCHOOLS AND UNIVERSITY:
Buderim Mountain State School 2.15 (in catchment)
Chancellor State College 3.15km (in catchment)
Mountain Creek State Primary School 4.9 km
Mountain Creek State High School 4.8 km
Immanuel Lutheran College 2.16 km
Mathew Flinders Anglican College 1.15 km
Siena Catholic College 5.2 km
Sunshine Coast University 3.1 km
A dream home in a suburb that has it all, don’t miss out on the opportunity to call this home. Come and view this exquisite property today.
Please note: Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document Fixed Price Realty can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 742 m²
- Floor Area is 23 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining