10 Forest Court, YANDINA QLD 4561Offers over $620,000
Under Offer subject to certain conditions
House - YANDINA QLD
There’s Something Special About This Place!
Peaceful, private rainforest sanctuary in a quiet, friendly culdesac. You will fall in love with this tranquil, 7236m2 (1.8 acre) property surrounded by rainforest. Only 5 minutes to Yandina, 15 minutes to Coolum Beach, literally 45 minutes bushwalk from the back yard to the top of Mount Ninderry, and a million miles from the stress and bustle of the outside world.
The current owners have lost count of the number of times they have heard comments like ‘It’s so peaceful here !’, ‘There’s something special about this place !’, ‘What a beautiful spot you have here !’ and ‘If you ever decide to sell this place, let me know !’. Well, new life-adventures are calling and the time has come to pass on this peaceful paradise to new owners. Words don’t really do it justice, but here are a few features you really need to see, feel and experience for yourself:
– Super tidy 3 bedroom brick home with beautiful rainforest backdrop.
– Air-conditioned teenagers retreat/studio (used by current owner for home-based business)
– Inground saltwater pool with slide (awesome fun for the whole family)
– Beautiful rainforest creeks on 2 boundaries (Eastern Whipbirds live along both creeks)
– Powered double bay (6m X 9m) colorbond shed for car/toy accommodation
– Fully fenced dog yard with terrific trampoline double doghouse (yes, you read correctly)
– All-weather 3m X 6m outdoor cinema screen (Enjoy epic outdoor movies on your own big screen!)
– Double door (3m X 4.5m) garden shed (excellent for garden gear and extra storage)
– Undercover workshop/storage area (under double carport beside the house)
– Rainforest treehouse (built to handle the big kids too)
– Tranquil relaxation garden with pond, water fountain and chill-out chair (ahh, the serenity!)
– Professionally installed ‘Hidden Fence’ dog containment system around most of the property.
– The most amazing chicken coup you’ve ever seen (the ‘Cluck Truck’ will put a smile on your face 🙂
– A variety of fruit trees including, mango, mandarine, orange, lime, passionfruit and a huge sapodilla.
– A peaceful double day-bed hanging from a big fig tree down by the creek (book reading heaven)
– Access to local walking trails (and a secret waterfall …. shhhh) via awesome neighbour’s property.
– Ninja warrior/gymnastics training playground for kids (or adults)
– Three separate fire rings in beautiful locations around the property (one beside outdoor cinema)
– Countless varieties of birds and other friendly wildlife (NO chemicals used on the property for 8 years)
….. and much, much more.
Come and experience the tranquility for yourself!
Please note: Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document Fixed Price Realty can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 7,236 m²
- 2 Garage
- Outdoor Entertaining