1/2241 David Low Way, PEREGIAN BEACH QLD 4573Sold $875,000
Relaxed Contemporary Living Footsteps From The Beach
Unit Sold - PEREGIAN BEACH QLD
Holding an idyllic beachside address, this fully renovated duplex provides an unmissable opportunity for owner-occupiers, investors or anyone seeking holiday accommodation. Its exceptional location allows you to stroll to the beach for your morning surf/swim, or simply walk a few metres to enjoy a coffee at one of the local cafes or for dinner at the renowned Peregian Beach Hotel.
Complete with high quality contemporary finishes and plenty of natural light, the home provides a cosy ambiance, while still feeling spacious. The comfortable layout guarantees low maintenance living and excellent indoor to outdoor flow, while the private courtyard is perfect for relaxing after a day at the beach. The home also impresses with a newly renovated kitchen, which reveals an ultra modern color scheme, timber look benchtops, striking fixtures, a dishwasher, breakfast bar and ample cupboard space.
Other features of the home include:
● Both bedrooms have ceiling fans, built-in robes and sliding doors to outside
● Beautifully appointed bathroom with luxury finishes, extra toilet off master
● Air conditioning unit in the main living area, ceiling fans throughout
● Outdoor shower for rinsing off the sand, single garage with internal entry
● Footsteps from Peregian Beach, the local playground, shops and eateries
● Situated a short drive from highly sought-after St Andrew’s Anglican College
● Easily accessible to Coolum, Noosa and Sunshine Coast Airport
● Option to purchase fully furnished
Offering the perfect setting for everyday living or for escaping on holiday, this property provides an exceptional opportunity for sun seekers and investors alike.
Body Corp: Approx $2,677 p/a
Rates: Approx $1,722 p/a
Call Madi or Simon today to arrange your inspection!
Please note: Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document Fixed Price Realty can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 109 m²
- 2 Toilet
- Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining